Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jeremy Palmer returning to Hornsby


I just heard from Neil Chippendale, Local Studies Librarian,  about the next Family History Talk to be held at Hornsby Library.  Unfortunately I won't be able to attend as I will be performing at the Unlock the Past Expo in Brisbane but I can recommend the talks at Hornsby as being good value. I attend them whenever I am able.

Jeremy Palmer at an earlier Hornsby talk
Jeremy Palmer will give a talk on English & Welsh Probate Records at Hornsby Shire Library, 28-44, George Street, Hornsby 2077 on Wednesday 27th June 2012 at 6:30PM $5:00.

It is important to prebook for these events as they often sell out.

To book please phone 9847-6614
For further information phone Hornsby Local Studies: 9847 6807.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...