Thursday, May 10, 2012

[New App] ShoeBox Turns Your Android Device Into A Sophisticated Photo Scanning, Organization, And Sharing Machine

Heard about this on Googleplus. Thanks, Kathy Nemaric for the tip

[New App] ShoeBox Turns Your Android Device Into A Sophisticated Photo Scanning, Organization, And Sharing Machine:

'via Blog this'

I notice on her post today that my Genimate, Amy Coffin, has this to say:

"[Last November I had lunch with the kind folks at 1000memories. They asked for my input on their new ShoeBox app for the iPhone. I pulled my Android phone out of my pocket and set it on the table. They got the message.

I am pleased to share this press release with you today. I have downloaded the app and started playing with it. It is very easy to use. I'll let you know how it goes. In the mean time, read up on the latest developments with the 1000memories Shoebox app. ---A]


1 comment:

GeniAus said...

Oops! This post was destined for the Android Genealogy Blog androidgenealogy.blogspot.com but it seems to have taken a wrong turn.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...