Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thanks, Brett

I was recently contacted by Brett from Our Bowman and McPhee Story, an Australian Familysite. Brett had discovered that I have Headlams from Tasmania in my tree at Geniaus Family Site.

After I replied to his initial contact  Brett used the comments facility on my site to send me extra information on this line although it is not strictly my family line.  I am tackling the trees of my grandchildren as well as those of Mr Geniaus and I as I want the kids to know, not just about our side of their family, but about all of their ancestors.  The Headlams are ancestors of my youngest grandchild.

Thanks, Brett and all those folk who contact me with amendments and additions to my site. Your input is greatly valued.

Take a look at Brett's site that has been created with The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding  (and updated today) by Darrin Lythgoe. You too could find some connections there!

Our Bowman and McPhee Story

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...