Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Get Ready to Google






Saturday morning, March 26th, will find me at The Society of Australian Genealogists presenting a workshop "Get Ready to Google".

I have been using Google since it was publicly launched in 1998. It took me a few months to move to Google from my favourite search engine of the time, Anzwers and I have been loyal to Google since then. Each time a new search engine appears I give it a go but I return to Google for the majority of my searches. As Google has developed new tools and services I have started using those for which I have a use.

On Saturday I will be sharing, with the genealogists present, some tips for using Google in genealogy research.

Bookings for the talk can be made via the SAG website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...