Sunday, May 21, 2017

101 Reasons to attend #congress_2018 - The Legal Genealogist

Of all the genealogy speakers I have heard here and overseas there is just a handful whom I hold in the very highest regard.

One of those who is relatively new on the speaking circuit (I first heard her keynote at Rootstech 2014) is my genimate Judy G Russell aka The Legal Genealogist. I have since met Judy in person several times and have found her to be a warrm, generous and knowledgeable soul who is a great storyteller.

I was privileged to interview Judy with my genimate Sharn White at Rootstech 2016. You can view the interview below.



In 2016 Judy made a trip downunder as a presenter with Unlock the Past, she made several new genimates and (I think) was besotted by our country, its natural beauty and wildlife. Judy generously shared this photo taken with a new Aussie pal in 2016.

Judy G Russell and Friend - Cudlee Creek 2016
I was privileged to hear Judy speak (and have dinner with she and some genimates) when she was in Sydney on that 2016 tour and she was inspirational. I can't wait to hear her again at Congress.

You need no other reason to attend Congress than to hear Judy G Russell present.


2 comments:

Judy G. Russell said...

What a lovely post, Jill! Thanks so much for the kind words, and the warm welcome Down Under. I am honored to be presenting with so many excellent genealogists!

Jennifer Jones said...

Jill I am expecting Judy's sessions to be a huge highlight on conference.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...