Thursday, March 21, 2013

Remember Dan

Dan Poffenberger
Those who attended the Australian Genealogy Congress in Adelaide last March will remember Daniel Poffenberger from his presentations at the Conference.

While I was working in the library just now I saw this tall guy with a broad smile. When he came near I said "Are you Dan?" (his name badge was twisted around and I couldn't see the name on it).  Dan sat down and we had a great chat. Partway through a lightbulb went on in my head.

You see I had one video interview slot at Rootstech left to fill. I asked Dan if he would consent to an interview and he agreed. YAY! So after I interview him tomorrow you will be able to hear all about Dan's work as a genealogist in The Family History Library. I'll upload the video to YouTube and post a link here on the Geniaus blog.

2 comments:

Celia Lewis said...

Super! Thanks for adding so much good stuff, Jill!

Kylie Willison said...

Looking forward to the interview Jill, I remember Dan from Congress. Hope you're having fun!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...