Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bonus for those arriving early to Rootstech

Where will I be found on the days prior to the Official start of the Rootstech?

I'll be looking for ancestors in the Family History Library but won't be doing this all day as I'll take time out from the microfiche to hear some international geneastars give some lectures. I've heard that the Best of British: Audrey Collins, Else Churchill and Alec Tritton may be in the lineup.

I just noticed that there is now an email to register for classes on the page that lists the classes  so if you wish to make sure you have a seat for the classes you'd like to attend it might be a good idea to shoot an email off to the people at the library.
STOP PRESS: Although the website has a link to register for classes I have just had an email that this is not necessary. All one needs to do is rock up on the day.



1 comment:

Pear tree cottage! said...

Enjoy! Have fun! And don't get cold!!!!! Wish we were with you all. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...