Saturday, March 2, 2013

More Foreigners heading to Rootstech

Rootstech is becoming an international event.

Not only will the Australians be out in force at Rootstech I have also noticed that several genealogists from the UK will be in attendance.

Apart from my mates Audrey Collins and Marie Dougan who I look forward to seeing again I see that Rosemary Morgan is joining the ranks of The Official Bloggers so I will have company from the Commonwealth in the Media Hub.

I see also that Else Churchill, genealogist from The Society of Genealogists, is making the trip across the pond as is Alec Tritton, Chairman of the Halstead Trust. Diana Bouglas is another member of the British contingent.

From the Land of the Long White Cloud I see that Michelle Patient, President of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists, and Jan Gow of Hooked on Genealogy Tours will be in attendance.


I can't wait to meet up with more people whose names I have heard but whom I have not yet met face to face.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...