Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Please say G'day

This time next Tuesday I will be installed in a hotel in Adelaide and will have registered for :

The 13th Australasian Congress on Genealogy and Heraldry


Granny with Gaudy Gold Beads
At the welcome reception and during the course of the conference I hope to meet up with lots of Australian genealogists. To make it easy for others to recognise me I will be wearing my bloggers' beads from Rootstech. So, if you see a cuddly little old white-haired granny type sporting a strand of gaudy great gold beads, please say G'day.

As the Official Conference Blogger I'll be toting my camera and looking for friendly smiling faces to snap for blog posts.

When in the US I bought several dozen strands of Blogger Beads for my geneablogging friends who will be at the Conference. Geneabloggers please seek me out so that I can give you some pretty beads. Already in my sights are Alona Tester, Shauna Hicks, Seonaid Lewis, Carole Riley, Kylie Willison, Judy Webster, Liz Pidgeon, Helen Smith and ...... YOU

1 comment:

Julie Goucher said...

Jill, I am very envious. Have a great time next week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...