Monday, March 19, 2012

BYO Access

Gould Genealogy recently posted on Twitter:


In the 15th edition of their newsletter the Conference organisers wrote about "Use of Technology":

From this I can assume that we are encouraged to use out favourite social networking tools to share Conference news with the genealogy world. The FGS 2011 Conference Social Media Policy provides some guidelines that we could heed.

So that I can remain connected I will be taking my Android tablet that has a Data only SIMcard installed and my USB dongle that I can use on my netbook (hope the new one I ordered arrives before I leave home.

If you are going to share news from the Conference please be prepared.

1 comment:

A O'Brien said...

Looking forward to following all the news from the conference, it sounds really interesting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...