Friday, March 30, 2012

My Pal - Flip-Pal

I have been a fan of the Flip-Pal mobile scanner since I purchased mine at Rootstech 2011.

Many of my Australian friends in genealogy have been quite envious of my little Pal and have lusted after one for themselves.  The good news is that they are now available for order in Australia from Gould Genealogy

Alan Phillips asked me if I would help out on the Gould stand at Congress today and tomorrow with demonstrations of the device. I had great fun at morning tea and lunch putting Gould's demo Flip-Pal through its paces. I didn't have to do any selling - these little devices sell themselves. 

Thanks to Michelle Nichols who took this snap of Geniaus playing salesperson and emailed it to me. 

I'll be back on the Gould stand during the breaks tomorrow (Saturday) so, if you are around, please come and say hello and I'll put the Flip-Pal through its paces for you.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...