Friday, March 30, 2012

Congress - More People that you Meet


I have been so busy talking and networking at Congress that I have been neglecting my camera. Hopefully it will get a good workout at The Congress Dinner that is to be held this evening in The Convention Centre.

Following is a small collection of mugshots that I took today and yesterday.

Loved this lady's genealogy Tshirt


Gary George from Find and Connect South Australia - a Fab project  
Graham Brown - WAGS President
 
It was a most humorous keynote from David Holman

Roger Kershaw from the National Archives Kew was generous with advice

I met my online mate the lovely Liz Pidgeon (@infolass on Twitter) for the first time

A smiling customer who listened to my Flip-Pal spiel
Another smiling customer who listened to my Flip-Pal spiel
Another online mate Sharon (@sootybear on Twitter) (Right) whom I also met for the first time in person with her workmate
Noeline Kyle gave a great talk on Writing Your Family History and kept us awake in a stuffy room at the end of the day







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...