Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lord Mayoral Reception - 1

This evening the Lord Mayor of Adelaide (in absentia) hosted a Civic Reception for a number of delegates, speakers and sponsors at the Adelaide Congress. As the Official Conference Blogger I was lucky enough to be included in the group invited to this function in the historic Queen Adelaide Room in the Adelaide Town Hall. On arrival guests were greeted by Deputy Lord Mayor, David Plumridge.

Following is my first set of photos from the event.

Graham and Elizabeth Jaunay

Julie and Liana 
Tasty Nibblies

Entertainment

Derek and Brenda Wheeler, Jill Ball
Deputy Lord Mayor, David Plumridge
Find My Past Australia Team

Max, Shauna Hicks

Robert Ball, Council General Manager - Michael Sedgman

Cassie and Ben Mercer

Heather Clarey

Tony Brumfield, Helen Thompson, Robert Ball

1 comment:

Houston Wedding venues said...

I was married at this fantastic venue with best service possible. I mentioned wanting water to a bridesmaid, and I turned around to find someone waiting with a glass.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...