Monday, March 26, 2012

Free Lookups at Congress

Great news for those genealogists attending Congress in Adelaide this week. 


I have been in contact with Congress' Principal Sponsor Find My Past Australia who shared some fantastic news with me. They are offering free lookups of Bright Solid products to those attending the conference. 



The free lookups will be available to the following sites:

This service was very popular at the recent Rootstech Conference as I envisage it will be in Adelaide. So do your homework and bring along some names from your brick walls to the Find My Past Stand and see which walls you can knock down. 

They will be also offering greatly discounted subscriptions and packages for findmypast websites and Genes Reunited.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...