Friday, April 7, 2017

GAGs- GeniAus' Gems - 7 April 2017

I have realy enjoyed my blog reading this week although I have concentrated on blogs from below the equator. Some weeks there are so many posts that resonate with me while in other weeks there are slimmer pickings, this was a bumper week.


1. Please help Jenny find her soldier.

2. No doubt there will be a flurry of posts on this topic. This was the first I read.

3. As I am in the throes of moving house this post from Diane struck a chord.
https://diane-adventurebeforedementia.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/new-home-new-car-new-life.html

4. Manly Local Studies do a great job highlighting past citizens.
http://manlylocalstudies.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/john-leplaw-manly-policeman.html

5. Third instalment in a charming series from Jennie. Read them all.

6. A new source of images for bloggers.

7. I loved the ovie, looks like I'll be reaing the book, thanks Alex.

8. Jess shares the tale of a skeleton.


10. It's time to get a new app under my belt.
https://www.theedublogger.com/2017/03/29/picmonkey/

I have found that several of my genimates (and I) downunder are participating in the 2017 A to Z blogging challenge. Please give your support. Here are links to some maiden posts (where are the boys!).









Have I missed anyone?

Finally congratulations to Chris who is celebrating her 1,000th post on her As they were blog.

2 comments:

Crissouli said...

Thanks, Jill..

Alex Daw said...

Congratulations to the lovely Chris and thanks for the mentions Jill. Aren't we all having fun?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...