Thursday, April 20, 2017

Getting There

My back is aching, my shoulder blades are sore and even my hands are hurting but I am well on the way to setting up my new geneacave.

Geneabooks shelved

Folders and photo boxes in place

Orphan photos to date and sort.
I have the challenge of one more large bookshelf to pack up, a cupboard that houses my gadgets and sougenirs to sort out and my desk to empty. Once that is all boxed up I can unpack it into my new office and get back to research and blogging in earnest.

10 comments:

Alona Tester said...

Looks great Jill.

jennyalogy said...

Looks good. Would love to see your new place sometime

Anne Young said...

Looks fantastic and well organised. I still have unpacked boxes stored in the garage. If you don't unpack and organise now it becomes harder later :(

Jana Iverson Last said...

Looks awesome Jill!

Crissouli said...

It doesn't seem that long since you created your last geneacave..you should be well used to it by now, but having done it myself fairly recently, I lnow how much it takes out of you.
It's looking good, but will be even better when you're finished...

GeniAus said...

I'm sure that can be arranged.

GeniAus said...

Thanks all for the encouragement. I'm sitting and sorting some more.

Molly of Molly's Canopy said...

Ok, I am insanely jealous right now :-) My genealogy material is all over my home -- some books here, some there, and several sets of file cabinets. I have justified leaving this "as is" so I get some exercise traveling from spot to spot, but your setup is certainly inspiring me to rethink this.

GenieJen said...

Looks great, Jill

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

I love that wall of white bookcases :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...