Thursday, October 16, 2014

Revolting Records...

...reminds me of a Roald Dahl book Revolting Rhymes.

As you know I often dive into a new adventure and then realise that I somehow need to keep track of what I am doing. I need to create some more records and, as organisation isn't my strong point, I call them revolting records.

I have now put together my fourth list of GAGs - GeniAus Gems. I have a system in Evernote where I save posts for consideration for the next week's compilation but I haven't kept a record (except for my GAGs posts) of the bloggers and blogs I have actually included in one of my lists.

I need to do this because I can't remember in my head which are the blogs and bloggers I have nominated and because this evening it struck me that such a list would be an additional evaluation tool for when (and if I am invited) I help Inside History Magazine select their Top 50 Blogs you need to read in 2015.

Just like the girl in Robin Klein's the Listmaker I am going to make a list but should it also be in Evernote or should it be on a spreadsheet in Google Drive? I like these tools because I can acccess them across devices but I just can't seem to make my mind up






3 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

A spreadsheet for this task I think Jill partly because it fits with how you do your Top 50 analysis, I think. Either way, have fun.

GeniAus said...

Thanks Pauleen a spreadsheet it is.

Jane Taubman said...

As I presume you already have a note for each entry in Evernote, I might have been tempted by a table in Evernote with the links to the original note and the details of the Bloggers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...