Saturday, October 25, 2014

Congress Presenter - Pauleen Cass

Together with my fellow 2015 Congress Official Bloggers Pauleen Cass and Shauna Hicks I will be sharing interviews with Congress presenters, attendees and organisers on this blog from time to time. These may be in the form of written responses to questions we pose or they may be videos we record using Google Hangouts on Air.



I thank Congress presenter and official blogger Pauleen Cass for being first cab off the rank, Pauleen and I hooked up earlier this week for a Google Hangout on Air where we discussed family history and Congress matters. You can watch Pauleen's interview below in this post or via this link at my Youtube channel.

3 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Thanks for the opportunity to be a "guinea pig" and interviewed by the Hangout guru :)

crgalvin said...

OK, After watching you two I'm convinced. Have just registered for Congress - see you there.

GeniAus said...

That is fantastic, Carmel. You will definitely enjoy it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...