Monday, October 13, 2014

Aussies at Rootstech - Save the Date

When I was last at Rootstech in 2013 I organised a casual dinner for my genimates from downunder and anyone else who wanted to join us. As well as Aussies we had US Kiwi Roger Moffat and Lisa, Australian  Kiwi Michelle Patient, Audrey Collins from England and Marie Dougan from Scotland.

Alona Tester and Liz Pidgeon at the 2013 Dinner
My Aussie Genimates Alona Tester and Jenny Joyce have already indicated that they will be available on Tuesday 10 February, 2015 so I have set that as a date for a pre-Rootstech get together, for arrival no later than 7:00pm We shall return to The Californis Pizza Kitchen at The Gateway Center as it provides many menu options for an economical meal, is just a couple of stops from The Plaza, Radisson and other hotels on the free Trax tram and is not as crowded as the restuarants in the newer City Creek Center. I will warn CPK of our impending invasion.

Please let me know if you can join us and I'll keep you in the loop.

I'll blog further details closer to the time but please Save the Date

2 comments:

Helen V Smith said...

I'll be there too Jill.

GeniAus said...

Great, we have a date.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...