Friday, October 3, 2014

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 3 October 2014

Last week's inital collection of GAGs received some enthusiastic responses - certainly enough for me to continue with this trial.

As I have read through my RSS feeds this week I have saved  links to several blog posts into my Evernote Genealogy Notebook with the GAGs tag. I didn't know how many I had until I started to write this post. Thankfully I had not gone crazy so I didn't have to delete too many selections.

As previously stated the selections here are subject to my personal biases and I make no apology for that.

Here are my choices for this week:

1. A bit of history with some beaut coloufrul photos from Diane brought back some childhood memories.

2. Thanks Crissouli, I need all the help I can get with the leprechauns in my tree

3. I've always beeen a bit of a logophile so loved this Aussie post

4. Alex's event report gave me some beaut leads.

5. Richard teaches me so much, this time about Google Forms

6. I was fascinated by Fran's ancestor

7. And in this post Fran taught me about some records from across the ditch

8. I somehow missed this post when Maria published it. She highlights an ethical dilemma of the modern age

9.  I was going to be selfish and keep the links to these fun apps to myself but I thought better of it.

10. Thanks to John in Canada for showing me how I can easily part with some GBPs.

I will notify those mentioned above when I have a spare moment. I already know that I cannot post comments on one of the blogs mentioned above.


Crissouli said...

Thanks, Jill... I look forward to visiting all the other links

crgalvin said...

Great links thanks, have added a couple of new to me blogs to my Feedly

Alex Daw said...

Thanks for the mention Jill.

diane b said...

Thanks for the inclusion to your list. I will check out others.

TravelGenee said...

Jill, thanks for including my Great Aunt in the list. Fran

Jill Ball said...

Thanks for comments. There'll be a new list on Friday 10th.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...