Thursday, October 2, 2014

Colour Matters

While checking my slides for a presentation I am doing next week I noticed that the website of NSW & ACT Association of Family History Societies Inc. has had a bit of a facelift.

When I last visited it (quite a while ago) the site was in dull brownish tones that weren't particularly friendly or inviting. On my visit today I note that the site  was sporting a new predominantly blue theme that to me appears more appealing and inviting.


Have you considered the impact or message the colours on your website might give?

1 comment:

Dianne said...

G'day! I agree.
Websites that are too loud, too busy, or predominantly black I stay away from. I like calming colours and quite sites, like yours!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...