Monday, October 20, 2014

279 and Growing

Having plenty of material for future blog posts makes life easy.

About nine weeks ago when I had a bit of time on my hands I set up the Geneadictionary over on Wordpress. As I have been using blogger for eons this was a brave move for me. I didn't know if the Geneadictionary would be a flash in the pan or if I would be able to find enough content to maintain a regular posting schedule.

Several of my genimates look out for and even coin words and phrases to add to the dictionary, I am so grateful to them for their assistance, as I add their suggestions I try to add their names to the list of Genealogophiles at the Geneadictionary.

I seem to have developed a heightened awareness for Genealogisms which seem to jump out at me as I read genealogy news. I find myself waking up at night and grabbing my phone to add to Evernote a new word, phrase or acronym that has just hit me.

Can you believe that I have 279 entries for inclusion in the Geneadictionary saved in my Evernote folder? I think the Geneadictionary is here to stay.


http://geneadictionary.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Janelle Collins said...

From Ancestry.co.uk on Facebook: genesomnia - when you really should go to bed, but you stay up and do genealogy instead.
As they said: we've all been there

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

That's because we're all having fun Jill :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...