Friday, October 31, 2014

GAGs - GeniAus' Gems - 31 October 2014

This is the sixth week of GAGs and I've many more in store for you. Because I am presently in a different time zone my compilation is coming to you a bit later this week.

As previously stated the selections here are subject to my personal biases (
 I favour posts that contain original material) and I make no apology for that. 


Presenting in no particular order some selections from my RSS feeds this week: 


1. And I'm a proud one too, Vance.

2. Memories of her Dad from Crissouli

3. Diane remembers her Grandparents

4. Stuck for a Christmas present idea? Here's an idea from Canada for those with Scots ancestry.

5. I'm a sucker for stories that mention chooks.

6. Anne tells many a good yarn

7. Pleased I was able to help Alex.

8. Information for bods in NSW right from the horse's mouth.

9. Definitely demonstrating my bias (as an #AFFHO Congress Official Blogger) with this selection.

10. I'm a cruiseaholic Sharon. It's a great way to travel.

5 comments:

Crissouli said...

Thank you, Jill... he will be/is greatly missed.

Alex Daw said...

Hi Jill - pleased as punch to be listed...and most grateful as always for your fabulous help.

Anne Young said...

Thanks for the mention Jill. I am enjoying reading about your travels. Regards Anne

Sharon said...

Thank you Jill. I appreciate the mention.

I have been watching your holiday with a touch of envy.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention Jill

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...