Saturday, October 25, 2014

New Badge on the Blog



As I am travelling to Salt Lake City for Rootstech in 2015 I was hoping that I would receive an invitation to be an Official Blogger once more for quite a few reasons some of which are selfish. Well tonight my spirits were lifted when I saw an email from Paul Nauta, Rootstech Public Affairs, with the Subject line"You're Invited to be a RootsTech 2015 Official Ambassador!"

The Official Bloggers' role has morphed to Ambassador (I guess) to recognise that broad range of social media platforms that are now being embraced by family historians. So for 2015 I will not only be blogging about Rootstech I will be using Facebook, Google+, Google Hangouts Twitter and Youtube to spread the word.

I already have an idea for the competition I will be running for someone to win a free Rootstech registration  If you have already registered then if you are the lucky winner you will get a refund. Please watch this blog for details.

I am burning the midnight oil but I just had to share my news straight away. My blog will proudly wear its new badge on its left sidebar for the next several months

Will I see you at Rootstech?

Rootstech Exhibition Area

1 comment:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

You will indeed Madam Ambassador :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...