Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Format for a Geneameme Response

Young Australian Genealogist, Caitie G, was among the many bloggers who responded to The Bloggers' Geneameme.

A few days late she asked me on Twitter "Hey @geniaus, has anyone done a video response to one of your geneameme's?"

Tweet from Caitie
I responded in the negative but issued a veiled challenge to Caitie "No but I can feel one coming on : Hey , has anyone done a video response to one of your geneameme's?

On the weekend  I noted that Caitie had posted a video response to The Ancestors' Geneameme on Youtube. What a unique way to respond!



I'll add Caitie's link to the list of responses for The Ancestors' Geneameme. If you would like to take part in that Geneameme here are the 40 questions. Just let me know if you do so I can add you to the list of links.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...