Saturday, September 21, 2013

Meet and Greet

I was so busy meeting and greeting at last night's function that I didn't take as many photos as I could have. The opportunity to meet up with old friends is one of the aspects I enjoy at a conference.

HAGSOC Meeter and Greeter, Julie

The bar did a roaring trade
Shauna Hicks with Sylvia from SAG
My online pal, Chez
The lady with the blogger beads
With some of my Geneabogging mates, Helen, Jackie and Michelle

Cynthia from Dubbo with Helen
The Girls from Shoalhaven
These ladies were happy to smile for the Birdie
HAGSOC President Rosemary



1 comment:

Sharon said...

Sounds like you had a good time Jill. Thinking that I may need to schedule my annual leave to attend some of these events.
Sharon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...