Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hack Genealogy Interview

I can't tell you how excited I was when Thomas McEntee invited me to submit responses to a list of interview questions for publication on his new site "Hack Genealogy", a site that provides information on emerging technology inside and outside the genealogy industry.

Thomas is also the brains and brawn behind Geneabloggers, a site that lists almost 3000 genealogy blogs. That he selected this old Geneablogger from downunder for one of his initial interviews was a real honour for me.

It's now a week since the interview was published on Hack Genealogy and although I have thanked Thomas on other social media sites I have not yet posted a thank you here on this blog.

Thank you, Thomas, not only for the honour you bestowed upon me but also for bringing Australian genealogy to the notice of people all over the world.

The Interview: http://hackgenealogy.com/jill-ball-hack-genealogy/

For Australians who would like to meet Thomas you will have a chance on either the 4th Unlock the Past Genealogy Cruise in February or on his Australian tour before and after the cruise. I am thrilled that I will be able to catch up with Thomas on the cruise.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...