Monday, January 30, 2017

A Positive Postbox

Are you like me when you discover something exciting about an ancestor? Sometimes I share my joy in a blog post or via social media but most times I just tell Mr GeniAus who doesn't  get too excited unless it's a story or photo related to one of his ancestors. I add the details to my tree, scan and file away the docs and photos and move on.

As I was preparing my response to my 2016 Accentuate the Positive Geneameme I had trouble remembering high spots to share. I thought of  the memory jars some people are making and figured I could do something similar for my Geneajig moments.

I'm going to find a little box or tin and some sticky notes and I'll be ready to go. I'll call this my JukeBox, because it will contain my hits for the current year.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...