Friday, May 6, 2011

Was your ancestor a "Firey' in NSW?

In my ongoing quest for learning opportunities I just stumbled across details of a talk at The Local Studies & Family History Library in the Parramatta Heritage Centre.

Both my father-in-law and his father were members of the NSW Fire Brigade and I would love to learn more about which records I can access to learn about their working lives.  On 19th May there is a free talk at the library "Fires & Fire-fighters in NSW with Neil McGrath that might just give me some tips. I'l be headiing for the  centre at 2:00 pm to see what Neil has to say.

If you need further details Contact the Local Studies & Family History Librarian:

Email: localstudies@parracity.nsw.gov.auYou can visit the Local Studies & Family History Library at:
346A Church Street, Parramatta.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...