Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Geniaus has more than just blog posts.

As the busyness of the festive season nears time to write blog posts is at a premium. However, this blog has changing content when there are no posts.

** The Twitter Updates Box on the left of the page records URLs of genealogy sites I have recently explored.

** The next box "Geniaus' new links on Delicious" provides a list of the genealogy links most recently added to my Delicious account.

** Further down in the left hand column "Geniaus' shared items" provides links to articles that I have recently read through my RSS feeds and consider of interest to other Australian genealogists.

I encourage visitors to my blog (now numbering around 200) to browse thes boxes and take a look at the links found therein.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...