Friday, February 12, 2021

So many choices!

As an Ambassador for RootstechConnect  I just received a document that lists all the presentations at RootstechConnect later this month. This closely typed .pdf file runs to 18 pages!

I have already shared this document in several Facebook Groups where I am a member and will continue to explore ways to share it with more Groups in Australia.

A snip from Page 1 of the RootstechConnect program

As all of these presentations will be available from the event website (yet to go live) for the next year I will be able to pace my learning and tune into presentations when I have a particular need. I am not going to punish myself by sitting at my screen for 24 hours per day for the three days of the event.

Of course I will tune in to hear some of the keynote sessions live and I will avail myself of the opportunities the website will allow for connecting via live chats with fellow attendees and presenters.

The beauty of registering for this event is that you do not have to attend and view at times prescribed by the hosts. You will be able to access the presentations at times that suit you. So if you are otherwise engaged between the 25-27 of February register for this event and take advantage of this free online learning opportunity from Familysearch.

If you haven't yet registered yet - Just do it and join around 250,000 family historians from around the world at the Greatest Geneashow on Earth


1 comment:

Jennifer Jones said...

This is a great teaser Jill. Cannot wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...