Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Not a Green Leaf in Sight

Just a few weeks ago I wrote about all the shaky green leaf hints that I had for my Ancestry private tree. Once I cleared these hints I deleted that tree that was waaaaay out of date and uploaded a new one.

Now I have a leafless tree. Every few days I go into Ancestry in case there is a little green leaf waving at me but in the three weeks since I planted that new tree on Ancestry it has remained leafless. It is spring down here in Australia and all the deciduous trees are sprouting new growth. I hope my Ancestry tree follows suit.

Why isn't my Ancestry tree leafy like the trees in my garden?

5 comments:

Anne Young said...

How really strange Jill. I have been finding the green leaves have far too much US databases included for people who were born, died and lived elsewhere :( I hope they are working on re calibrating their algorithms and the leaves that sprout will be useful! Regards Anne

Crissouli said...

I agree with Anne. most hints I get are way, way out of logical connections, but still I search as you just never know.

Kerryn Taylor said...

Same for me as Anne and Chris, many hints are way out. I sometimes still check just in case but they are multiplying way to fast for me. I can share some of mine with you if you like Jill ;)

Sharon said...

I have several forests! I ignore the hints now and check/delete 'hints' when I am researching a particular person.


Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Ignoring Ancestry, your garden looks absolutely gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...