Monday, January 5, 2009

99 Things Meme - Follow up

Since I posted the 99 things Meme last week a number of Genea-Bloggers have joined the fun and completed the meme. I initially posted the meme because it was a simple bit of fun but, on reflection, I can see it as a valuable family history resource that adds to the story of those who complete it

I was thrilled to see this morning that Becky over at Kinexxions has started compiling a '99 Genealogy Things Meme' with contributions from other bloggers. I hope that Becky gets more than 99 suggestions for items so that she can do some editing and make the meme have international appeal so that it can be enjoyed by genealogists in all countries. Perhaps we need two memes - one for the US and one for the rest of us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...