Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Book of Me - Week 8 - Time Capsule


This week Julie Goucher of Angler's Rest asked us to respond to the following prompt in The  Book  of Me, Written by You activity

Prompt 8: Time Capsule

  1. You can choose who to create the time capsule for as that will influence what you put (or would put into your time capsule)
  2. The creation of a time capsule
    a. you can do this in the literal sense or
    b. you can simply write what you would place into your time capsule and why. It is much more fun to create though!
-------------------------------------------------------
When I saw this prompt I immediately decided that I would pass on this activity. 
I was still writing the posts on my grandparents and decided that I wanted to devote my time this week to working on those two posts. Although I have published them I still have heaps to add.

My intended audience for the Book of Me activity is my family and the time capsule I will leave behind for them is a houseful of stuff that is important to me. The collection of stories I tell in this activity will also be a sort of time capsule for them, when I am gone they will realise that they didn't ask many questions but I will have left some answers for them . Added to this will be folders of files and a huge digital archive. 

I think that will be enough for them to cope with.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...