Thursday, October 17, 2013

A Deciduous Tree

When writing a blog post this morning I tried to add a link to a person in my online tree I found that my tree only had four people. It had suddenly become deciduous by shedding over 8000 leaves. I realise that the leaf loss occurred last week when I was trying to use The Family Historian Gedcom to TNG plugin, I need to read the instructions for using this tool more closely!

Thankfully it took me less than 5 minutes to produce a new gedcom file from my Family Historian database and upload it to my site. My online tree once again resembles the trees in my garden that are covered in leaves.
Some trees in my garden.

3 comments:

Crissouli said...

That kind of pruning you don't need, enough to give anyone a more than mild turn...

Glad you could restore it...

Kylie Willison said...

It's an awful feeling when something like that happens. Glad that you were able to restore it!!

GeniAus said...

The thing that took the longest was remembering the password to get into my website.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...