For most of us 2020 was very different from normal as we faced the challenges served up by Covid19. I am back again asking you to take some time to reflect on the past year and focus on the positives that you experienced in spite of or because of the Corona Virus.
I nearly forgot to post the challenge but was alerted when geneablogger Lilian Magill wrote a response before I sent out a reminder. Thanks Lilian.
Once you have done so please share your post's link in a comment on this post or to me via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will, later in January January, compile a list of links to your contributions here on this blog.
(Please delete the items that are not relevant to your situation.)
1. An elusive ancestor I found was
2. A great newspaper article I found was
3. A geneajourney I planned but didn't take was
4. I located an important record
5. A newly found family member shared
6. A geneasurprise I received was
7. My 2020 social media post that I was particularly proud of was
8. I made a new genimate who
9. A new piece of technology or skill I mastered was
10. I joined
11. A genealogy education session or event from which I learnt something new was
12. A blog post that taught me something new was
13. A DNA discovery I made was
14. I taught a genimate how to
15. A brick wall I demolished was
16. A great site I visited was
17. A new genealogy/history book I enjoyed was
18. Zoom gave me an opportunity to
19. I am excited for 2021 because
20. Another positive I would like to share is ...