Sunday, March 10, 2013

First Interview Victim

I was thrilled to hear from Liz Pidgeon aka Infolass, who is presently in New York on her international study tour of local and family history institutions and repositories. I have been following Liz's blog and enjoying the virtual visits she enables her readers to have to an amazing collection of sites.

The Rootstech Conference is on Liz's itinerary so I approached her for a video interview while there. Once done I will post the interview on Youtube and (if technology allows me) to this blog.

If you have any questions regarding Liz's amazing journey please let me know and I will put them to her during the interview.

2 comments:

Bribie Family History Association said...

Say hello to Liz for me - we are old Victorian pals!

GeniAus said...

Will do, Shauna.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...