Monday, June 20, 2011

Why Cite?

I was on the international judging panel when Joyce Valenza's school library website was awarded the IASL Concord School Library Web Page Award  for 2000/2001. Since that time I have been following Joyce through various online media and have learnt many things to apply to my work, everyday life and lately to genealogy.

In a a blog post today Joyce shared this video "Produced by the University of Texas at San Antonio Libraries, the film features a college student sharing his soul on an information ethical therapist’s couch and a visit from an uncited journalist."

The ideas expressed in this video relate to genealogy just as much as they do to education.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks for this. I have just reposted to my JPC_Library Facebook page with attribution to Joyce.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...