Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Great Value at THE Genealogy Show

 I was most disappointed that THE Genealogy Show 2020 was postponed as I was looking forward to giving talks on two of my favourite subjects: Getting value for my Genealogy Dollar and using Facebook for Genealogy. I was thrilled when I was invited to present at the event in 2021 although I was wondering how I would get to England with the current Covid restrictions. I breathed a sigh of relief when it was announced that THE Genealogy Show would be virtual.

I have been sitting on this for many months but now I can share the news that I am delighted to be on the program for this event. Australians please don't be put off by the times of these talks - you will be able to watch the recordings in your own time.

Day1
 

Day 2

What is more important than my personal news is the participation of other presenters at the Genealogy Show many of whom have not been heard by Australian audiences

Take a look at the Meet the Speakers list that also includes two of my genimates from Australia, Shauna Hicks and Sharn White. It is a balanced two day program that, as well as having speakers and topics from many countries and ethnicities, covers DNA, methodology, organisation, research tools, resources and social media.

 All this is currently available for the sum of 20GBP  - approximately 36AUD but you need to register soon before the price rises to 30GBP. You can buy tickets now here: https://thegenealogyshow.uk/show-dates-2021/


1 comment:

Alex Daw said...

Thanks for reminding me about this event. So many good things to attend now with the advent of Zoom.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...