Saturday, June 23, 2012

Three One Day Old Children

My son recently put a little guessing game on Facebook. Following the birth of his third child he posted these pictures, taken when each of the bubs was just one day old. He asked his friends to identify them; I don't know if there is a prize for correctly answering this guessing game.

What it does show is there is a strong family resemblance in the babies this family. I particularly like this quote from a Facebook friend "My son Luke walked past and said "Are they triplets?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness... that is amazing, indeed it is. Beautiful little chickadees and so much "like peas in a pod", as 'they' say...

Sharon said...

How gorgeous. I would have said that they were all the one child as they do look so much alike. Do they still look alike as they have got older?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...