Friday, June 22, 2012

Three more sleeps

Wonders will never cease! I'm a usually bit of a last minute Lil when it comes to getting organised. If I don't have a deadline I don't get it done...but give me a deadline and a task will be completed.

Tonight I have surprised myself. I have actually finished off my powerpoint presentations for The Unlock the Past Brisbane Expo and I have two more days before I leave. All I need to do now is save the presentations as .pdf files so the attendees can download them as notes.

My presentations are all short (25 min) free sessions - so if you are coming to the Expo and are on a budget you can join me in the small theatre. As a teaser I will share some snaps of my presentation slides below.

I can't wait to meet up with genealogists from The Sunshine State (and soak up some of your golden rays) as well as my blogging mates.


If you are at the Expo please say G'day.










1 comment:

Sharon said...

Pity it wasn't on the following week, then I could go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...