Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Great work, State Library of NSW

As an opinionated old girl I enjoy having an opportunity to "put in my pennies worth".

A week or so ago I received from my State Library a link to a short online survey about its services and performance. I duly completed the form and felt pleased that I had been given a chance to have a say. I also said that I would be willing to take part in further discussions.


I am just in receipt of an email that has invited me to take part in a forum  to be held "over a week, starting this Thursday 30th June.  Each day we’ll cover a different topic relating to the State Library, all with a view to improving the services it provides for all of its clients and visitors. All you need to do is log-in each day for a few minutes and give us your opinions."

I often bang on about feedback being an important of any evaluation process. Congratulations to The State Library of  NSW for looking beyond its walls to seek such feedback. I will try to be a responsible and  balanced as I take part in the forum.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...