Wednesday, June 1, 2011

GeniAusEvents

It isn't getting a lot of visitors yet but a wealth of information has been added to the GeniAusEvents blog during the two weeks it has been live.

The blog has a Google Calendar in which I post details of events of interest to genealogists in Autralia that I come across in my virtual travels. The coverage is not comprehensive but it does have quite a few events listed. Details of events submitted to me will be added to the calendar.

The links to other calendars of Australian events that are located in the sidebar provide the visitor with a one-stop shop for genealogy events in Australia.

Additionally, provided via short blog posts, are details of events that I come across on Twitter, Blogs and Listservs.

As a serial event attendee I have opinions on what presenters and hosts should or should not do. I have created on the blog pages for Tips for Presenters and Tips for Hosts to which I will add suggestions as the blog matures.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...