Friday, January 24, 2014

C'mon Mate - Win a Prize valued at $239

I have been reminded by the generous folk at Rootstech that I have not awarded the Free Registration to Rootstech 2014 that is to be held from February 6th to 8th at the Salt Palace Convention Center In Salt Lake City and that I have at my disposal as an Official Blogger. This prize can be taken as a new registration or a refund of a registration already paid. Of course if you paid a discounted fee then that is what will be refunded.

I need to run a competition to award this prize. As it is the Australia Day weekend the competition will have an Australian theme.

For your chance to won this super prize please share on your blog or favourite Social Media site something with an Australian connection to Rootstech. It could be a photo you took of one of the Aussies you met at Rootstech, it could be a blog post written by an Australian about Rootstech, it could be a recount of a meeting with an Aussie at Rootstech, it could be some information you learnt from an Aussie who attended Rootstech or it could be information on a product you heard about from the Aussie vendor who was at Rootstech 2013.

So that everyone has a whole weekend to dream up their entry the competition will close at:

Honolulu (U.S.A. - Hawaii)           Sunday, 26 January 2014 at 11:00:00 PM HAST UTC-10 hours 
Sydney (Australia - New South Wales) Monday, 27 January 2014 at 8:00:00 PM  AEDT UTC+11 hours 
Corresponding UTC (GMT)              Monday, 27 January 2014 at 09:00:00  

I don't want to miss your entry so please email me at jillballau@gmail.com with your details and a link to your contribution.

The judge's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. If it is too difficult a task for me I will pop your names in a hat and draw one at random. Once a winner has been selected I will forward their details to the Rootstech folk who will take care of the business end of things.



3 comments:

Haz said...

Hi Jill
You know I like your hang outs However the hang out with Judy on the 20th is not coming in as live,did you cancel it?.

Jana Iverson Last said...

Jill,

I want you to know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2014/01/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-january-24.html

Have a great weekend!

GeniAus said...

Sorry, Haz. That was one of the practice Hangouts I had to give someone tuition. We did not record our antics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...