Monday, January 13, 2014

An Alumni Tree

Flipping through one of my university Alumni Magazines, unsworld, I found something with a genealogical flavour on the back cover.


I don't know that I'll fill out the tree but, as we have five alumni from the University of New South Wales in the family, I thought I'd take a look at the site.

A message on the home page of the site states:
We are searching for graduate family stories to share with our students and alumni community. The Chancellor, Mr David Gonski is proud that 12 members of his family are UNSW graduates. Share your UNSW family tree and we will be in touch to feature some of our newly discovered UNSW families in the UNSWorld alumni magazine.

After reading this I took a look at the data entry page on the site. 

UNSW Family Tree Data Entry Page
I wonder if David Gonski is into genealogy?

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Awesome. Always wanted to know where my classmates and teachers are and where they've been in the academic landscape. This is a keen way into that, indeed, one which should be more than augmented by good cloud storage.

Ruby Badcoe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...