Monday, January 30, 2012

Lorine McGinnis Schulze - A Gracious Gal

When Joan Miller had to retire from our panel presentation at Rootstech another Canadian genealogist,  Lorine, graciously agreed to take Joan's place.

I had met Lorine at Rootstech last year but in the hecticity of the event I didn't have a chance to have a good chat with her. I have been following her blog for some time as well as following her on social media including our newest dalliance, Pinterest. Just a week ago I asked Lorine if she would submit a profile to the GeniMates blog. Once again Lorine agreed to help me and filled out the submission promptly.

Just one click of your mouse will take to the GeniMates profile of  Lorine McGinnis Schulze

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heya i’m for the very first time here. I located this board and I uncover It truly beneficial & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present one thing once more and support other people like you aided me.
84HLUL3NT3
vimax vimax
vimax vimax
vimax vimax
vimax vimax

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping out, superb info .
84HLUL3NT3
Vimax Vimax
vimax vimax
vimax vimax
vimax vimax

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...