Sunday, February 5, 2017

My Rootstech Tech

Saturday 5 February, Salt Lake City.

I am in awe of Louis Kessler who described in his My Rootstech Tech post the technology he is bringing to Rootstech.

As one who could never be accused of travelling light I have brought a swag of essential (!) technology to Rootstech. I am congratulating myself that I left my big camera and my tablet at home.

I need a space where I can concentrate away from the hustle and bustle of the media hub at the conference which I will be sharing with around 80 Ambassadors (it's going to be a tight squeeze). Luckily my hotel is just a zebra crossing away from the conference venue so I will be able to escape to my Rootstech. Office.

I've unpacked my tech (and some paper, pencils and pens) and am set up for a busy week. I wouldn't mind taking the comfy chair home with me but my bag isn't that BIG.

The Rootstech Geneadesk


4 comments:

Anne Young said...

Thanks for bringing the Rootstech for those of us staying at home. Look forward to reading your experiences.

Alex Daw said...

Have a simply awesome time Jill!

GeniAus said...

Thanks girls. I've just had a fab afternoon and evening hatting and discussing issues with some US genealogists.

Dana Leeds said...

Hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to read all about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...