Saturday, February 4, 2017

Getting to know me

On Facebook my Genimate Pauleen shared this meme which came to her via blogger, Katrina.

Rather than having my responses lost in a Facebook stream I thought I'd post my answers here on my blog.  As my blog is being preserved by the National Library of Australia via Pandora my responses should be available for some years to come.

1. Who are you named after? - No-one. Mum nearly called me Julie. As a child I wanted to change to my middle name, Patricia.

2. Last time you cried? - On our recent Hawaiian holiday with the family I shed quite a few happy tears.


3. Do you like your handwriting? - I used to but it has gone downhill. I had a nice hand until computers came along now it's a scrawl.

4. What is your favourite lunch meat? - Leg ham off the bone, no need for the bread just give me the ham.

5. Do you still have your tonsils? - Yes

6. Would you bungee jump? - No, I need to preserve what brain cells I have left.


7. What is your favourite kind of cereal? - I'm a Weetbix kid


8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? - Only if I can't wriggle out of them.


9. Do you think you are strong? - Mentally - Yes, Physically - No.


10. Favourite ice cream? - Coffee.


11. What is the first thing you notice about a person? - Their general demeanour.


12. Football or baseball? - Anyone for Tennis?


13. What colour pants are you wearing? - Black.


14. Last thing you ate? - Hot Cross Bun.


15. What are you listening to? - Birds.


16. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? - Hot pink.


17. What is your favourite smell? - Anything fresh, preferably not manure.


18. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? - Daughter-in-law.


19. Married? - Until death do us part.


20. Hair colour? - Au naturel. White as the driven snow.


21. Eye colour? Blue just like my Dad's.


22. Favourite food to eat? - Food cooked by someone else.


23. Scary movies or happy endings? - Happy endings.


24. Last movie you watched? - Something unmemorable on plane from Hawaii - can't remember title. There was a terrible selection on Hawaiian Airlines.


25. What colour shirt are you wearing? - Blue


26. Favourite holiday? - Cruising to new destinations on a six-star ship.


27. Beer or Wine? - Cold bubbles but Diet Dry Ginger Ale is a current fave.


28. Night owl or morning person? - Night.


29. Favourite day of the week? - Each new day that I wake up and find that I'm still alive.


If you'd like to join in - Just copy my post, paste it on your page, and then put your own answers! It's a fun way to learn more about friends near and far.

1 comment:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Lots of LOL moments in this Jill aka Patricia :) I think we've only had one taker so far for bungee jumping. Perhaps I'll put my reponses on the blog for the same reason.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...