Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Back to the Blue Lemon

Salt Lake City, 7 February.

Today's luncheon get together organised at the Blue Lemon by DearMYRTLE aka Pat Richley-Erickson brought together geneabloggers from all over the place. Having spent quite a deal of time with my Aussie mates I was pleased to sit with a group of bloggers from the US who had some interesting stories and useful tips for researching our collateral lines in the US.

As is my practice I tried to grab some photos of those in attendance. I find that having these pictures is a useful aide memoir when trying to remember people.

Thanks Pat and Russ for our beautiful blogger beads and for all your efforts in making us feel welcome in your city.













No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...