Friday, February 10, 2017

Interview Overload

One of the things I love about Rootstech is the opportunity it creates for me to interview those involved in the genealogy world from ordinary people like me to leaders in the industry.

GeniAus and Jen Allen
It will take me several days to share the details of the interviews but I would like to thank the team in the media hub for creating opportunities for me to interview these people today.

  • The Scott Brothers
  • Jen Allen - Manager of Rootstech
  • Myko Clelland - FindMyPast
  • Steve Rockwood - CEO, Familysearch
  • Kenyatta Berry - Genealogist
  • Amy Archibald - Genealogist
  • Kendall Hulet - Ancestry.com
  • Ron Tanner - Familysearch

and to top that off I was interviewed by a team from Rootstech.

I'm a little hoarse tonight.

Kenyatta Berry
Kendall Hulet


2 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

Wow!! That was a stellar line-up. You go girl!!

GenieJen said...

Looking forward to seeing all those interviews. No wonder, you were hoarse by the end of the day. Thanks

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...